Our commitment to you
- Where you have a service with us that does not include account usage charges, we will not change the amount or frequency of drawing arrangements without your prior approval.
- Where you have a service with us that does include account usage charges, the amount and frequency of the drawing arrangements will be as per the terms and conditions of your service agreement with us. This may require drawing at various times in the month to cover the usage charges you have incurred.
- Planet Ozi will not disclose your details except where necessary to our financial institution and for the purposes of conducting direct debits with your financial institution.
- Planet Ozi will give you at least 14 days notice in writing if there are changes to the terms of the drawing arrangements.
- For monthly recurring subscription charges, we will draw from your nominated financial institution account normally 14 days after the invoice issue date, this is printed on the invoice as the due date. If the due drawing date is not a business day, we will draw on the business day before or after that date.
Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to;
- Ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits.
- Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing.
- Advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed, or the account details change.
- Arrange an alternative payment method acceptable to Planet Ozi if we cancel the drawing arrangements.
- Ensure that all account holders on the nominated financial institution account sign the Direct Debit Authorisation.
A fee of $10 applies if the financial institution rejects a Direct Debit transaction.
Available payment methods are by bank account direct debit or by credit card. If you wish to change your payment method, please contact our customer service team on 1300 650 865.
If you wish to alter the drawing arrangements for your next direct debit and your service does not include usage charges, please contact Planet Ozi at least 7 days prior to the due date on your invoice. Otherwise if your service does include usage charges, please contact Planet Ozi immediately to allow this change to be processed as soon as possible. Planet Ozi cannot guarantee that changes can be made in time for the next direct debit but will strive to achieve this wherever possible. The drawing arrangements may include:
- stopping an individual drawing
- altering the DD Authorisation
- canceling the DD Authorisation
Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, you should first contact our customer service team on 1300 650 865. If you are not satisfied with the response, please write to us. Your letter should be marked “Complaints Department” and addressed to: Planet Ozi, Po Box 41, Liverpool NSW 1871.
Planet Ozi will respond within 7 days of receiving your letter. Planet Ozi has formal procedures for dealing with a complaint which can be viewed from the menu on the right under "Complaints Policy". You may also direct any disputes, stops or cancellations through your financial institution, however please be advised that reversing a transaction where the charge was valid may incur further fees.
You should be aware that there are risks involved with providing instructions and personal information over the internet. Planet Ozi reserves the right to cancel drawing arrangements if drawings are dishonoured by your financial institution. Your drawing arrangements are also governed by the terms and conditions of your Planet Ozi account.